Sunday Corona Update

The first dates of our 2021 agenda have been online for about one month and the plan… well, it’s not really worth a penny anymore. The DRM kickoff at the “Erzgebirge” was postponed until further notice and it is questionable, whether a new date will be published for 2021. So the immortal policy “nothing is older than yesterday’s plan” remains valid

I am replanning the agenda regularly with all my drivers and due to the current situation, I neither can nor want to publish more fix plans for this season today.

But there is one exception: Rallyeteam Hessiches Bergland is planning a sprint event on March, 6 at North-Hesse village Rhünda. My entry together with Damian Sawicki in his Subaru was already accepted from waitlist – just the event has to happen. You can find details of the event in the Calendar section.

However: The situation remains very dynamic. Especially plans for events abroad depend – in addition to the pandemic situation in Germany – directly to international travel restrictions as well. I will provide further updates as soon as I have reliable information.